Dr. Myles Munroe quotes
- The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.
- Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behavior, while poor character will seek to hide behind deceptive words and actions.
- You will hardly find wrong people at right places. Choose to be at the right places and you will find the right people who will inspire you to make it happen.
- Your thoughts carry you wherever you want to go. Weak thoughts son’t have the energy to carry you far.
- Leaders believe that falling is not failing but refusal to rise up after falling is the real form of failure.